Monday, January 18, 2010

The World of Maya


It was 9 something.....parked my car at Jaya 33 and went straight to normal workout gym. Coming out of the gym is my long lost mentor. He was my brother as well my friend who have been giving me the positive vibes on life....His name is Maheswaran.....

I saw Mahes for the first time when i entered this company as an intern. He was the sales manager. I really like the guts of this person. I would say a new age Indian that we hardly find in the 90s. At the time when i was building my career, he left to an another company and then gone is the communication with him. He is very ambitious. He have done so many thing. He have met failure as well succcess.A very metrosexual men.

When i saw him after so long, there was huge smile in me. Actually today, i was quite down and demotivated today due certain things. My day today was hopeless. Met Tina the designer in the afternoon, went to Taman Budaya then came back to studio. Nantha was there and he was the scapegoat for me to venge my fury. The day was terrible, so i my took bag and drove to PJ. In between i was thinking who should talk to about my uneasiness. Should i do meditation.

Never thought he will be at the same gym. Maklumlah kita baru seminggu kat True Fitness.Neway Back to Mahes....After the normal greeting, we shared stuffs about work. Mahes was surprised that i have resigned from my career a year ago. Told him about the backstabbing by collegues, bitching bosses and corporated slut i was before. The worst is the politics, who does what and who climbs the corporate ladder fast and in an unethical way.For me this is not what i wanted.

" Ravi think!!" he said, When you were the Promotions Manager Ravi Shanker, so many people wants to be beside you, the want to be seen with you, they wanna be in the good books. There will be 300 calls, 500 smses .....but once you take out the Promotions Manager, you were just Ravi Shanker. How many of them wants to be associated with you. They only saw the position and the chair you are sitting....not you...but the decision to be out this corporate slavery is act of GOD...he wanted to be out and concentrate on Performing Arts......

Yeah , i remember when Kudsia Kahar asked (The only immediate superior i have respect till now) for an interview for that position, she asked, You are so active in arts and broadcasting....Which one will be your priority??? I said " When the time come i will choose"....actually i didnt, arts choose me....

"Even when everyone snaps at you, or forgets you or hates you, God will never forget you.........You are living in this world of Maya...career, money, family, traffic jam, True Fitness, KFC everything is Maya....Maya is illusion...illusion created by god ......The truth is your Athma.....and the one who always be with you is Paramaathma ot the great soul" explained Mahes in clear Tamil with proper arranged diction.

I was taken a back...as if he can read my mind.what are my eyes are telling...I told him now i have time to concentrate on the studio , my dance, my creation, my passion....past one year i have been doing so many showcases and creations and this has been giving me the fulfilment that always eagered for...... Thats why GOD wants to be out of the fake situation where people praise you for your position....It is the same thing my ex collegue, Ramesh said when i was at GH for Nebulizer session for my Asthma Attack when i was still working. Working for 5 -6 K month, if you put your heart and soul, u can do more that being on your own....doing what you like......said Ramesh

I started to realise that people are beside you not because of who you are but what you have....even now.....and this is the never ending situation....

I will take everything positive, to be better, to be healthier, to be wealthier and all those i wanted. Because now , everything what is in this world of Maya....I should be enlighted soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment